M.D. Most Wanted. The title reminds me of Doctor A when he was missing in action last weekend. But this M.D. is a hot little stud puppy—with broad shoulders—that falls for a superstar who comes into his life via the hospital’s emergency room.
“From the moment she was rushed into Blair Memorial’s emergency room, Dr. Reese Bendenetti’s famous new patient turned his solitary life upside down. For the first time, this dedicated surgeon was beginning to wonder if healing others might not be fulfillment enough.
London Merriweather’s world of wealth and privilege could not have been more foreign to him. Yet, as he came to know the vulnerable woman behind the glittering façade, he longed to bring her into his world.
But a crazed killer was stalking her—and before Reese dared to dream of a future with her, he had to make sure she lived to see tomorrow.
Born to heal, destined to fall in love!”
Good grief. I must be working at a very dull hospital. The most drama I ever see is when two visitors fight over the last space in the hospital’s parking lot. Surely Dr. Stud Puppy’s office manager is having a fit because he’s out tracking down a stalker instead of tackling the mountain of paperwork he left on his desk. So much for the doctor’s professional boundaries.
1) One book that changed your life: 9 ½ Mystics, The Kabbala Today by Herbert Weiner.
2) One book you have read more than once: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
3) One book you would want to read on a desert island: All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque.
4) One book that made you laugh: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
5) One book that made you cry: There are two books that always make me cry. They are Night by Elie Wiesel and The Painted Bird by Jerzy Kosinski.
6) One book you wish had been written: That elusive “how to raise your kid” instruction manual, the book that should come with every newborn baby.
7) One book you wish you had written: The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck.
One book you wish had never been written: I agree with Kt, The Atkin’s Diet Book.
9) One book you are currently reading: Blogging for Dummies by Brad Hill. I refer to it anytime I have a technical question about blogging. I am a BIG dummie when it comes to computer stuff. Thank God for Mac tech support.
10) One book you have been meaning to read. Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life’s Greatest Lesson by Mitch Albom.
Thanks for tagging me, it was fun. How does this game work? If everyone has been tagged, do I make up a new list of questions and tag someone else?